Friday, January 27, 2012

In Sage accounts how do I get 'Invoice' to appear in capital letters when I create a new invoice?

I can change the font size, colour, etc, but I can't put it in capital letters. (I'm using the invoice_or_credit variable)

In Sage accounts how do I get 'Invoice' to appear in capital letters when I create a new invoice?
Hi



Try this it might be the answer,

open sage

*select,

*invoice,

*then print ,

*highlite the description you are going to invoice with, make sure the output on the right is set to preview then click edit at the bottom.



* now you have the option to edit that page i suggest you select the text box [ T ] drag that over where you need to say invoice then in caps write invoice,,,,,, save and rename that page then it should come out in caps when you go back and select print.



make sure you change the output back to print when selecting invoice,,,,,



try this i think it may be the answer if not then sorry.

martial arts shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment