Monday, January 30, 2012

Has anyone refinance mortgage with Sage Credit? Did you have any problems with them changing your interest?

You could check with a mortgage broker for that. I know of some if you need referrals. Also, after you refinance, you may be interested in this new program. It works well with a 30 year mortgage. I am currently using a HELOC with a new software program from United First Financial, called the Money Merge Account. This software helps build equity fast, and will help me payoff my home in less than half the time without refinancing, and without extra payments. It is saving me thousands in interest, and pays off home in less than half the years. Those who take an honest look at all the facts and figures from a reputable source will find that this system truly creates a significant advantage for homeowners. E-mail me if interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment