Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know where i can get sage line 50 without paying the expensive price?

Hi, We are Accredited Sage Business Partners. If you need assistnace with your choice of program please contact us, we will discuss the needs you have and offer the appropriate software. Its fully licensed and not a pirate or illegal copy that you may get cheap.

We have prices starting from £105+vat for Sage accounts (instant) which you may find is all you need to start using Sage.

If you need to contact us please see www.soft-train.co.uk, or contact us on 0845 0 943 933



Many Thanks

Soft-Train Ltd

Does anyone know where i can get sage line 50 without paying the expensive price?
Find someone else with the software and borrow it. That really is the only way. If you can find someone who runs an older version of the software it's easier to copy. The newer versions have limits on the amount of times they can be installed.
Reply:I've got it here somewhere. Just recently moved to Spain and not fully unpacked yet etc. But I know I got it somewhere. Pity that. If you don't get it sorted let me know and I'll see what I can do.

hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment