Monday, February 13, 2012

Lemon Thyme Rice or something else with tarragon chicken?

My herb garden overfloweth! I making a tarragon, cream and wine sauce for chicken tonight. Should I make my Lemon Thyme Rice with it or something else? Any ideas for yummy dishes to pair with this?



I have sage, two kinds of mint, oregano and culantro that need cutting back, as well. Recipes using these (though maybe not for tonight) would be marvy!

Lemon Thyme Rice or something else with tarragon chicken?
I like the lemon thyme idea, it would go well. Or you could make a stuffing with sage and oregano.



(I love the sound of your garden, my sage, chives, and cherry tomatoes are out of control!)
Reply:Wow! you areso resourceful growing your own herbs.



If you want to flavor your rice with a simple dish



Get a frying pan spray it with cooking oil put stove on meduim heat get a small can of chicken stock any brand will do squeeze a fresh lemon (half a lemon) in the mix stir then add flour little by little unitl the sauce thickens mix in with rice this sauce is also good for chicken franchese with cut lemon on top for garnish. You can use your herbs and spices to add more flavor and everyone will want to come to your house for dinner:)


No comments:

Post a Comment