Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I get a psychotically messy person to move out of my house?

He is a pot smoker, burns insence, burns sage, because of their "spiritual" value, but lives in a chronic mess. I cam edown stairs the other day and there were mice crawling out of his laundry. ( He lives in the basement.) This has gottent to be dangerous. He keeps making assurances, but doesnt leave.

How do I get a psychotically messy person to move out of my house?
You own the house right? Then who's boss?? Tell him there's the door and don't let it hit you in the butt on the way out!!
Reply:Don't feel bad about kicking him out. It will never be easy. You will have to take the initiative, he won't just leave.

Let him know that it's not anything with him. But you need the space and think it will be better for both of you. Then give a specific date. Report It


No comments:

Post a Comment